I cannot begin to tell you how i obsess over purchasing the RIGHT thing for the needs of our family. I read countless reviews… i poll my facebook friends (love you guys!) and i ask every.single.friend what they think… and then i choose what works for us.
I enjoy taking my time with all of the research- talk about countless late nights! i thought i would share what i’ve settled on and why… and save you tired eyes and long nights. if you are a parent i’m sure you can relate to the back and forth on every little thing!
from the top- right to left:
- Lil Wonders Baby Hut: this tent pops up and down- offers UV protection and can be zipped with air circulation and protect from bugs (a MUST in Texas) did i mention it pops up??? perfect for anytime spent outside (mama’s about to plant her garden!!)
- Wee Gallery Mobile: i kind of kick myself- this mobile was $5.14 in January! i should have grabbed three then… they would have been great gifts! they retail for $30 (in all of the boutiques around here) they are perfect for featuring art, photographs, numbers, and letters- and can be placed above the crib, changing table, or art space!
- Baby Sleep Sac: I have to say i was told yesterday over dinner that i can still swaddle Nico- so this might not get as much use for now- but he LOVES being bundled in his sleep sac. babies sleep so much better when they are all snugly and warm! (we do, why wouldn’t they?? i want one of these!)
- Go Pod: time spent outside, around the house, or on the go is so much better spent up and active for babies. i love the idea of this portable option- i plan on using it with the Baby Hut… the perfect portable combination!
- Tatamia High Chair: I discovered this high chair at my friend Casee’s house. i was instantly in love. this was the first purchase i made with our gift cards and it is by far my FAVORITE baby anything in our home. Nico rides around watching everything we do- he scoots right up to the table at dinner time and swings anytime i flip the lever. it’s genius. if we brought another baby home tomorrow i would by another one instantly! newborns can even sleep in this baby… it’s a no brain-er.
- Pack and Play: who knew it was so hard to find a BASIC pack and play??! seriously- this is as nuts and bolts as they come. and the bonus is the mini mobile… score!
- Mountain Buggy Duet: it has taken me MONTHS to decide on a jogging stroller. MONTHS. i have completely obsessed and decided on the duet. it is as wide as a single yet offers twin seats. at only $100 more than the single bob revolution it was a (long coming) no brain-er for us. we are a growing family and i didn’t want to spend close to $500 on a stroller i would have to sell on craigslist to replace with a double in a short time. this way i can use a car-seat, pram, and Z can even ride on the back- when our kiddos are larger i may opt for the duo- but for now the duet will suit us well. && when Arden comes she can sit by Nico- otherwise i can bring my market basket and our groceries will have the perfect spot!
- Freerider Kiddie Board: the perfect place for the 5 year old who still thinks strollers are for him (Z)… it connects to the back of the duet (making it a 3 kiddo stroller) it even detaches for solo riding- SCORE!